- Products purchased on less than box quantity are subject to a 15% repackaging fee.
- Special quotations require a printed quotation from Abrasives South, Inc. and are valid for period on quotation.
- Prepaid for orders exceeding $500.00 (USD), shipping to a single destination, on a single order, with a single shipment within the continental United States. If partial shipments are requested, each shipment must meet the $500.00 requirement.
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express accepted for all internet purchases.
- Prices are subject to change with out notice.
- Non-stock and special, made to order products can not be returned for credit.
Standard items in re-usable condition may be returned for a credit less a restocking charge of 15%.
- Returned merchandise must be from the original purchaser, in standard package quantities and within six (6) months of original invoice.
- Returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number obtained by calling our Customer Service Department. The RMA must be clearly marked on the outside of all packages being returned.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of RMA.
- Returned items must be packaged properly to avoid damage in transit and must be shipped freight prepaid.
- State sales tax will be charged unless Abrasive South, Inc. is presented with a valid Sales Tax Exempt form.
- Returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Repackaging fees of 15% for all non-standard box quantity.
- Cancellation of orders for non-stock items will be accepted with out charge provided the order has not reached the manufacturing process.
- Orders that are in process will be subject to a percentage charge of the net value depending on last completed operation.